What better way to start out the day than with the must-click talking points from around the web, curated by us. Have a story you’d like to nominate? We’ll be posting our top stories each morning, so tweet us at @BeautyHigh #BHbuzz
1. CoverGirl Drew Barrymore may be launching her own makeup line, exclusively for Wal-Mart. [Fashionista]
2. Stuck inside during Frankenstorm? Why not use the time to master the latest beauty tricks by watching these YouTube videos. [The Cut]
3. The Kardashian’s beauty line, Khroma Beauty, may be in legal trouble before it even launches next month. [Huffington Post]
4. Check out “Like Crazy” star Felicity Jones model the new line of Dolce & Gabbana makeup. [Grazia]
5. Nars has a strategy for retail growth, starting with a new store in LA. [WWD]
Photo via Getty Images.