Rimmel’s Stay Glossy line of lip glosses could not be a better match because, let’s be honest, my alter ego is “Glossie!” I looked through each and every shade and picked a few of my favorites that are not only super on trend but extremely wearable and long-lasting. It’s great to have gloss options that will last through all of the challenges of your day. The Timeless Allure and Diamond Dust glosses seemed like natural choices, quite literally. I’m very feminine so I went towards the colors that looked a bit more flirty and girly. Sometimes in the winter it really is best to embrace the pale and enhance it with the right beauty products.
Plus, neutrals will really always be classic and on trend to me. I feel strongly that you can look beautiful simply by just enhancing what you already have subtly with soft colors. This berry color enhances the natural pink on my lips and gives a glow to my face when I put it on. The champagne color of the other gloss is fun to experiment with on it’s own to go for a complete nude makeup look. A monochromatic beauty look can look quite bold when done right but if you want to layer the two together, you can really customize a shade that enhances your natural lip color.
You can create your own color stories inspired by this season’s shades in the custom Pinterest Sweepstakes!
1. Create a new board on Pinterest by clicking “+Add” on the top right-hand corner of your page and selecting “Create a Board.”
2. Title your board, make sure it includes the words “Color Stories”.
3. Add Pins to your new “Color Stories” Pinterest board! Here are some helpful guidelines:
- Go to the Rimmel website & pin at least 1 item from their Stay Glossy collection, like Lindsey’s Timeless Allure.
- To fill in the rest of your board, find images that best showcase the “Color Stories” theme.
- You are welcome to use any images from Rimmel, Beauty High, or any other board or website. Get creative!
- Re-pins & uploaded images are allowed.
4. Submit your “Color Stories” Pinterest board by submitting a link to it in the comments section below.
Hurry, you’ve only got until December 21 to enter!
*Must be 18 years or older to enter. Winner will be contacted via email.
For more information on our relationship with Rimmel London: cmp.ly/3