When I smell Drakkar Noir, Cool Water by Davidoff, or Polo Sport on a guy, it immediately transports me back to high school dances, infatuation with a certain upperclassman, and mischievous escapades. Those, and other fragrances really epitomize that era for me, but what about the 2000s? We asked nine bloggers to tell us what the most iconic fragrance of the 2000s were, with answers that varied from Coco Mademoiselle to Celine Dion. Click on our slideshow above to view our blogger top picks of the 2000s!
- Day 12: A Fun Party Skirt
- Links to Click: How To Look Like Kate Moss on Playboy, Britney Spears’ Texts Leaked, More
- Holiday Movies: We Rank 15 Classics From Best To Totally Unwatchable
- Among Tumblr’s Top 20 Reblogged Fashion Terms Of 2013: Hipster, Goth, Boho
- This is Major: IMG Says Many Bloggers Will Not Be Invited to Fashion Week Next Season
- Lela Rose’s 5 Rules For Entertaining During the Holidays
- Gifts We Love: A Classic Statement Bangle
- Editors’ Picks: 10 Christmas Ornaments Under $10
- The Art Of The Danish Open-Face Sandwich: How To Make Smørrebrød
- Gifts We Love: Convert Your iPad to a Foosball Table
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2013 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways