When I smell Drakkar Noir, Cool Water by Davidoff, or Polo Sport on a guy, it immediately transports me back to high school dances, infatuation with a certain upperclassman, and mischievous escapades. Those, and other fragrances really epitomize that era for me, but what about the 2000s? We asked nine bloggers to tell us what the most iconic fragrance of the 2000s were, with answers that varied from Coco Mademoiselle to Celine Dion. Click on our slideshow above to view our blogger top picks of the 2000s!
- Debra Messing’s Awesome Advice on Dressing For Yourself
- Move Over Rockstud: Meet the New Valentino Line Every Fashion Girl Will Want
- We Settle The ‘Can You Wear Black to a Wedding?’ Debate Once And For All
- 6 Cool Spring Fashion Collaborations No One’s Talking About
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are Moving to London: Report
- How To Make Homemade Raspberry Jam
- 5 Tips For Planning Your Dream Summer Vacation On the Cheap
- Learning To Pair Food and Beer With Chef Bart Vandaele
- Martha Stewart’s Perfect Easter Meal (And Favorite Easter Cocktail)
- Rachel Zoe’s Dinner Party Essentials
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways