When I smell Drakkar Noir, Cool Water by Davidoff, or Polo Sport on a guy, it immediately transports me back to high school dances, infatuation with a certain upperclassman, and mischievous escapades. Those, and other fragrances really epitomize that era for me, but what about the 2000s? We asked nine bloggers to tell us what the most iconic fragrance of the 2000s were, with answers that varied from Coco Mademoiselle to Celine Dion. Click on our slideshow above to view our blogger top picks of the 2000s!
- 15 Hollywood Hunks Who Should Star in the ‘Magic Mike’ Sequel
- Coachella Photo Diary: Tucked’s Justin Bridges at the UGG x StyleCaster Style Haven
- A Brief History of the Iconic Chanel Jacket
- Why Vogue is Being Sued Over Kim Kardashian’s Cover
- 5 Ways To Wear Birkenstocks (and Actually Look Chic)
- Martha Stewart’s Perfect Easter Meal (And Favorite Easter Cocktail)
- Rachel Zoe’s Dinner Party Essentials
- How To Make Nutella Stuffed Pancake French Toast (Yes, It’s a Thing)
- Egg Dyeing 101: Quick Tips For Making Your Easter Eggs Works Of Art
- How To Grow a Rose Garden Like Oprah’s
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways