When I smell Drakkar Noir, Cool Water by Davidoff, or Polo Sport on a guy, it immediately transports me back to high school dances, infatuation with a certain upperclassman, and mischievous escapades. Those, and other fragrances really epitomize that era for me, but what about the 2000s? We asked nine bloggers to tell us what the most iconic fragrance of the 2000s were, with answers that varied from Coco Mademoiselle to Celine Dion. Click on our slideshow above to view our blogger top picks of the 2000s!
- It’s Officially Over for Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Holt: Report
- 13 Annoying Things You’d Have to Do if the Internet Didn’t Exist
- Every Single Bikini Photo Kim Kardashian Has Ever Posted to Instagram
- How to Determine if Your Partner is an Emotional Cheater
- The Justin Bieber Orlando Bloom Saga Continues: Leo DiCaprio and Lindsay Lohan Cheered On Fight
- 30 Things To Do Before the Summer Ends
- Bake Like a Supermodel: Miranda Kerr’s Gluten Free Muffin Recipe
- The Top 10 Ice Cream Shops in America
- How To Stay In Shape While Traveling
- The Ultimate Hamptons Summer Guide
- 20 Things Every Woman Should Invest in by 35
- Jennifer Aniston Shows Off the Hairstyle of the Summer
- How Antibiotic Acne Treatments Can Impact Your Health
- News: Kim Kardashian’s Surprising Selfie; A Combination Hairbrush and Phone Case
- Blonde vs. Brunette: The Ultimate Guide to Which Color Is Most Flattering
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways