When I smell Drakkar Noir, Cool Water by Davidoff, or Polo Sport on a guy, it immediately transports me back to high school dances, infatuation with a certain upperclassman, and mischievous escapades. Those, and other fragrances really epitomize that era for me, but what about the 2000s? We asked nine bloggers to tell us what the most iconic fragrance of the 2000s were, with answers that varied from Coco Mademoiselle to Celine Dion. Click on our slideshow above to view our blogger top picks of the 2000s!
- Eating 5 Pints of Ice Cream a Day Might Help You Lose Weight
- 8 Things You Never Knew About the ‘Saturday Night Live’ Costume Department
- Found: An Ultra-Soft T-Shirt That Reminds Us Of Home (And Benefits a Good Cause)
- 30 Photos of Fashion People on Their Phones
- Mansur Gavriel: Why a Simple Bucket Bag Became Fashion’s Most-Wanted Piece
- Weekend Cocktail: Get St. Patty’s Ready With The Rock of Cashel
- 3 Simple Ways to Style Your Mantel
- Wait, What? Per Se Got a “C” Rating From Health Department
- 15 Things You Should Never Say at the Dinner Table
- Karlie Kloss’s Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways