There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- The Month in Boobs: 30 Starlets Who Flaunted Their Assets in July
- Katy Perry: ‘I Don’t Need a Dude to Have Kids’
- 10 Fall Pieces That Are Already Selling Out
- How to Make Ripped Jeans in 5 Easy Steps
- Beyoncé Isn’t a Fashion Icon According to the New York Times
- 30 Things To Do Before the Summer Ends
- Bake Like a Supermodel: Miranda Kerr’s Gluten Free Muffin Recipe
- The Top 10 Ice Cream Shops in America
- How To Stay In Shape While Traveling
- The Ultimate Hamptons Summer Guide
- Instant Makeover: This Under-Eye Concealer Hides a Multitude of Sins
- 7 Times Eyeshadow Looked Really, Really Bad
- Makeover Alert! Scarlett Johansson Made a Major Chop
- This Cleanser Will Change the Way You Wash Your Face
- News: Elizabeth Banks Talks Natural Beauty; The Future of Hair Color
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways