There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- Did Rumer Willis Take The ‘Naked Dress’ a Little Too Far Last Night?
- Jessica Chastain Will Star as Marilyn Monroe In New Biopic
- What to Wear to the Gym This Spring: 25 So-Cool Pieces
- Pregnant Street Style: 35 Cool Outfits to Rock While Expecting
- There’s a New Secret Beyoncé Song Out: Listen Now
- How To Make Homemade Rasberry Jam
- 5 Tips For Planning Your Dream Summer Vacation On the Cheap
- Learning To Pair Food and Beer With Chef Bart Vandaele
- Martha Stewart’s Perfect Easter Meal (And Favorite Easter Cocktail)
- Rachel Zoe’s Dinner Party Essentials
- Lupita Nyong’o Named People’s Most Beautiful
- The Makeover Poll: Rumer Willis Looks Just Peachy
- News: Kim Kardashian Did Not Go Blonde Again; Conditioner for Your Eyebrows
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Toned Down Their Looks Over the Years
- Celebrities Reveal Their All-Natural Beauty Secrets
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways