There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- Lana Del Rey: ‘I Have Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry’
- The Trailer for Unapproved YSL Movie Looks Pretty Juicy
- Lauren Conrad Isn’t Thrilled That Allure Magazine Called Her ‘Basic’
- Crocs Will Be Closing 100 Stores and Laying Off Employees
- 10 Pics That Prove Lea Michele is Obsessed With Her Own Butt
- How To Stay In Shape While Traveling
- The Ultimate Hamptons Summer Guide
- The Most Expensive Summer Camps In America
- Live Like a Local in Cabrera, Dominican Republic (While Having the Vacation of a Lifetime)
- Take a Peek Inside Olivia Munn’s LA Home
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways