There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- Want: A Super-Chic Leather Bag with a Gold Chain Strap
- Day 14: A Bejeweled Phone Case
- 10 Chic Evening Clutches To Get You Through Holiday Party Season
- Dating Feng Shui: What To Wear To Get A Second Date
- Day 13: A Necklace with Bling
- Mythbusters: Do You Have To Refrigerate Butter?
- Radiant Orchid Interiors Inspired by Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year
- Weekend Cocktail: Get in the Holiday Spirit With General Harrison’s Eggnog
- Gifts We Love: Stay Fit and In Style With the Rose Gold Nike Fuelband
- Lela Rose’s 5 Rules For Entertaining During the Holidays
- Young Girls, More Are Using Apps to Photoshop Their Selfies
- Most Popular Drugstore Lotions and Creams for Winter 2013
- How to Tell the Difference Between Quality Products and Cheap Imitations
- Beauty and the Real Girl: Brow Grooming At Its Finest
- Best of the Week: Kate Moss, Allison Williams and More Love Red Lips
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2013 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways