There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- How To Wear It: The Padded Bandeau
- Selfies are Causing More Women Under 30 to Get Plastic Surgery
- Quiz: What’s Your Decorating Personality?
- The Top 15 Cities Where Douchebags Live, According to New Research
- 10 Stylish Bomber Jackets Perfect for Spring
- Step Inside the Amazing Interiors On “The Grand Budapest Hotel”
- 10 Fantasy Spring Break Ideas
- Weekend Cocktail: Get St. Patty’s Ready With The Rock of Cashel
- 3 Simple Ways to Style Your Mantel
- Wait, What? Per Se Got a “C” Rating From Health Department
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways