There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- Eating 5 Pints of Ice Cream a Day Might Help You Lose Weight
- 8 Things You Never Knew About the ‘Saturday Night Live’ Costume Department
- Found: An Ultra-Soft T-Shirt That Reminds Us Of Home (And Benefits a Good Cause)
- 30 Photos of Fashion People on Their Phones
- Mansur Gavriel: Why a Simple Bucket Bag Became Fashion’s Most-Wanted Piece
- Weekend Cocktail: Get St. Patty’s Ready With The Rock of Cashel
- 3 Simple Ways to Style Your Mantel
- Wait, What? Per Se Got a “C” Rating From Health Department
- 15 Things You Should Never Say at the Dinner Table
- Karlie Kloss’s Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways