There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- 14 Absurd Luxury Fashion Items in Stores Now
- 7 Ways to Wear a Slip Dress (Without Looking Like You’re Wearing a Nightgown)
- How The SRSLY Girls Are Breaking The Rules of Comedy
- 20 Chic Pieces of Jewelry That You Can Customize
- Amazon Has Debuted a 3-D Printing Marketplace
- Bake Like a Supermodel: Miranda Kerr’s Gluten Free Muffin Recipe
- The Top 10 Ice Cream Shops in America
- How To Stay In Shape While Traveling
- The Ultimate Hamptons Summer Guide
- The Most Expensive Summer Camps In America
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways