There are just oh so many reasons why we adore Chanel and now we can add one more reason to our list the Chanel Shade Parade. A YouTube video that was posted yesterday features some of Chanel’s latest nail colors in a whimsical, synchronized hand choreography. Tap dancing on stage and swinging on a pearl strand, this is by far one of our favorite ways to promote a collection. Unpretentious and creative, this video rivals the Lanvin models dancing for sure.
- Day 11: Stylish Touchscreen Gloves
- Links to Click: An Awesome New Photo of Blue Ivy, Paul Walker’s Cause of Death Revealed, More
- Surprise! Miley Cyrus Isn’t The Most-Searched Celebrity Of 2013
- What a Life: Kate Moss Wore Three Different Marc Jacobs Outfits in One Night
- Nice and Understated: KimYe Is Reportedly Planning to Wed at Versailles
- The Best Restaurants In Miami: Where Foodies Eat In Miami
- Amazing: Uber Is Offering On-Demand Christmas Trees
- Etiquette 101: Holiday Office Party Etiquette Tips
- Gifts We Love: A One-of-a-Kind Scented Candle Designed by Petra Nemcova
- At My Desk: EBoost’s Co-Founder Has a Fantasy Yacht and Gadgets Galore
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2013 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways