It can be easy to get so caught up in new trends and the ‘next best thing’ in the beauty world (hello Butter Peacock Blue Nails or Berry Stained Pouts a la Lela Rose Fall 2011) that we veer off track of our beauty regulars. Make sure to not forget those products that first made their debut into your bag years ago and have yet to leave. It would do some good to keep the basics in your bag that can withstand both the changing seasons and trends. Here are some of the staples that will most definitely never leave my beauty regimen. What are some of your veteran products?
- Eating 5 Pints of Ice Cream a Day Might Help You Lose Weight
- 8 Things You Never Knew About the ‘Saturday Night Live’ Costume Department
- Found: An Ultra-Soft T-Shirt That Reminds Us Of Home (And Benefits a Good Cause)
- 30 Photos of Fashion People on Their Phones
- Mansur Gavriel: Why a Simple Bucket Bag Became Fashion’s Most-Wanted Piece
- Weekend Cocktail: Get St. Patty’s Ready With The Rock of Cashel
- 3 Simple Ways to Style Your Mantel
- Wait, What? Per Se Got a “C” Rating From Health Department
- 15 Things You Should Never Say at the Dinner Table
- Karlie Kloss’s Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways