It can be easy to get so caught up in new trends and the ‘next best thing’ in the beauty world (hello Butter Peacock Blue Nails or Berry Stained Pouts a la Lela Rose Fall 2011) that we veer off track of our beauty regulars. Make sure to not forget those products that first made their debut into your bag years ago and have yet to leave. It would do some good to keep the basics in your bag that can withstand both the changing seasons and trends. Here are some of the staples that will most definitely never leave my beauty regimen. What are some of your veteran products?
- 15 Hollywood Hunks Who Should Star in the ‘Magic Mike’ Sequel
- Coachella Photo Diary: Tucked’s Justin Bridges at the UGG x StyleCaster Style Haven
- A Brief History of the Iconic Chanel Jacket
- Why Vogue is Being Sued Over Kim Kardashian’s Cover
- 5 Ways To Wear Birkenstocks (and Actually Look Chic)
- Martha Stewart’s Perfect Easter Meal (And Favorite Easter Cocktail)
- Rachel Zoe’s Dinner Party Essentials
- How To Make Nutella Stuffed Pancake French Toast (Yes, It’s a Thing)
- Egg Dyeing 101: Quick Tips For Making Your Easter Eggs Works Of Art
- How To Grow a Rose Garden Like Oprah’s
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways