It can be easy to get so caught up in new trends and the ‘next best thing’ in the beauty world (hello Butter Peacock Blue Nails or Berry Stained Pouts a la Lela Rose Fall 2011) that we veer off track of our beauty regulars. Make sure to not forget those products that first made their debut into your bag years ago and have yet to leave. It would do some good to keep the basics in your bag that can withstand both the changing seasons and trends. Here are some of the staples that will most definitely never leave my beauty regimen. What are some of your veteran products?
- Everything You Need to Know About Bolt, Instagram’s Answer To Snapchat
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC’s ‘Peter Pan Live!’
- Drama: Orlando Bloom Threw a Punch at Justin Bieber
- ‘N SYNC Secretly Dropped a New Album Today!
- 12 Celebrities Who Admitted They Faced Fertility Problems
- Bake Like a Supermodel: Miranda Kerr’s Gluten Free Muffin Recipe
- The Top 10 Ice Cream Shops in America
- How To Stay In Shape While Traveling
- The Ultimate Hamptons Summer Guide
- The Most Expensive Summer Camps In America
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways