It can be easy to get so caught up in new trends and the ‘next best thing’ in the beauty world (hello Butter Peacock Blue Nails or Berry Stained Pouts a la Lela Rose Fall 2011) that we veer off track of our beauty regulars. Make sure to not forget those products that first made their debut into your bag years ago and have yet to leave. It would do some good to keep the basics in your bag that can withstand both the changing seasons and trends. Here are some of the staples that will most definitely never leave my beauty regimen. What are some of your veteran products?
- Women Are Having ‘Cinderella’ Surgery to Fit Their Feet Into Designer Shoes
- Beyoncé Tops Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People
- Olivia Wilde Welcomes Baby Boy Otis Alexander Sudeikis
- Links to Click: Kate Middleton Learns to DJ, First Look at ‘Pitch Perfect 2,’ More
- Debra Messing’s Awesome Advice on Dressing For Yourself
- How To Make Homemade Raspberry Jam
- 5 Tips For Planning Your Dream Summer Vacation On the Cheap
- Learning To Pair Food and Beer With Chef Bart Vandaele
- Martha Stewart’s Perfect Easter Meal (And Favorite Easter Cocktail)
- Rachel Zoe’s Dinner Party Essentials
Lovingly made in NYC
Copyright © 2010 - 2014 Beauty High, All rights reserved.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP
Confirm Your Subscription
Incoming! Check your inbox for an e-mail from us to confirm your subscription to the Beauty High newsletter.
Like What You See? Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
- Easy Hair and Makeup How-to's
- Celebrity and Runway Trends
- Expert Beauty Advice
- Access to Exclusive Giveaways